Monday, December 4, 2006

That crisp, new blog smell....

Howdy, and welcome to post #1. Hopefully there will be many more to follow.

I'm going to be writing about life. Some of it will be funny (I promise). Some of it will hopefully piss you off. All of it will be open for discussion. I welcome debate but insist you keep it civil.

This week I want to touch on the state of Christianity in the US. I know, why start with something so simple? Smell that? Sarcasm.....

Lunch hour is over so I'll continue tonight.

2 comments:

Matt Lenahan said...

okay, i dig it. koinonia 21c has a new look too. will the lager be free? what's on tap?
i like beck's dark in the winter time.

John said...

Beck's dark rocks. My current lament is that Ithaca Nut Brown Ale isn't available in Pennsylvania. Good stuff.

The lager is always free.